Disinfection Robot Santec Extended
- Max speed 1,2 m/s;
- Disinfection Spray Capacity 10 l (8 hours of disinfection);
- Disinfection Efficiency per 2 hour cycle: 8000 m3 or 3500 m2 area;
- Dimensions WxHxL: 500x500x1500.
The robot has an intelligent autonomous recharge function, through which the robot can independently find, match and connect with the charging port to realize the auto recharge function (operation time 2 hours).
The disinfection robot can stop at a certain point on its way and do a thorough disinfection there, for example, by travelling in a circle, and then continue the route.
Robot Santec can perform 4 types of disinfection methods:
- disinfection with UVC (~250nm, 360 degree, 4 groups of short-wave UVC ultraviolet germicidal lamps);
- disinfection with nozzle for spraying disinfection liquid (10L Disinfection liquid container);
- disinfection with dry water mist (ultrasonic generator of dry water fog with particles below 10 nm and active O (H2O2/OH) activated with UVC;
- multi functional mode (UVC + Nozzle spraying + dry for with H2O2/OH generation or other combination);
Robot Santec can perform 4 modes:
- on-the-way mode: open the nozzle for spraying disinfection along the route;
- fixed-point mode: operate ultraviolet disinfection for one single room;
- dual mode: UV and spraying sanitization functions are activated at the same time for disinfection a single room;
- triple mode: UV and spraying sanitization functions are activated at the same time for disinfection along the route.