Disposable Kids Face Mask 3D Makrite 880S
- Makrite 880S Kid’s Face Masks are suitable for Governments and Education Departments in large quantities to protect children in the community and in schools.
- The masks are also suitable for home, sports, playing in the park and all indoor and outdoor activities.
- Manufacturing capacity is 500,000 units per day.
- Upon placing order, production times will need to be discussed.
- Lead time – 1 week
- The breathable safety Kids Face Masks are made of high quality natural soft fiber. With the company founded in 1984 and ranked very high as one of the leading disposable kids face mask manufacturers, Makrite face masks can protect the health of the respiratory system and protect your child’s breathing. You also have the added assurance knowing you are purchasing masks from a company who lead amongst the highest in the mask manufacturing industry in several mask categories.
- The premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
- The individual small mask size dimensions are: 5.7 in long x 3.74 in wide. The high elasticity head straps ensure a tight and secure seal. Suitable for most boys and girls sizes. Fits almost all child and youth face shapes.
- The softness and comfortable feel of the surface material gives you a first class experience.
In today’s current society you will have peace of mind knowing children are protected, by a trusted and honorable manufacturer established since 1984.
Our Disposable Kids Face Mask 3D Makrite 880S are also a perfect solution when children travel through congested airports, bus terminals, malls, and busy city streets.
Express by air is also available for time critical emergencies for large quantities.
Please also check below for the details of our N95 model. We have daily production capabilities to produce 500,000 units per day.
Publication dated 21st August 2020 from WHO and UNICEF with advice on the use of masks for children in the community in the context of COVID-19